Please Join Us
- You will have opportunities to meet, interact and discuss issues specific to county adult probation and parole with colleagues from around the Commonwealth
- You will be eligible for the reduced member conference registration rates.
- Members can access the "Members Only" page and keep informed of emerging issues in county adult probation and parole.
- Any chief probation officer/director overseeing a department. Membership is one year.
- Full members have a vote at all membership meetings and email ballots. Full members may serve on committees, chair committees and run for an elected position in the Association.
- Any individual who wishes to pay membership dues and join the Association. Associate members may include deputy chief probation officers/ directors, administrators, supervisors, line officers, and individuals in professions related to criminal justice. Associate Members are not entitled to vote or serve on the Executive Committee but are permitted to serve on all other committees.
- Any retired chief probation officer/director, or any other retired individual who wishes to pay membership dues and join the Association. Associate Members are not entitled to vote or serve on the Executive Committee.