County Chief Adult Probation and Parole Officers Association of Pennsylvania
A Force for Positive Change
The ultimate goal of the County Adult Probation and Parole Departments of Pennsylvania is to protect the safety of the public by embracing and providing a balance of prevention, intervention and advocacy.
Under the jurisdiction of the President Judge of the County or Judicial District, the Chief Adult Probation and Parole Officers and Directors of Adult Probation and Parole Services are responsible for:
- Managing the department’s planning process;
- Developing policies, procedures and protocols to meet the changing needs of community corrections;
- Managing methods of delivering services to the courts, community and offenders;
- Managing personnel, finances, information, facilities and equipment;
- Ensuring that the day-to-day challenges are done responsibly, effectively and efficiently.
The goal of this website is twofold
- To provide information to the public to better understand the challenges of probation and parole work, and;
- To provide a clearing house for the professionals in the field for timely information regarding the Association.
For those of you, who are just visiting, feel free to explore. You will find:
- A Welcome from the Association President;
- The Association’s By-Laws
- Listing of current Officers, Board Members and Committee Chairs;
- Links to other sites of interest in probation, parole and community corrections;
- Links to County websites.
Members of the Association may access:
- Meeting minutes
- Directory of Chief Adult Probation Officers
- Up-Coming Events
- County Transfer Information
COVID-19 Resources for Probation/Parole Profesionals